Old versionsSee all
FaxMind Server is a powerful fax server that enables you to send and receive fax by email from Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Mobile phone Devices (iPhone, iPad, Android), which is often called Email to Fax and Fax to Email services.
The web interface allows users to send and receive faxes from any Web Browser ( Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome) in any operating system all over the world.
FaxMind Server will fetch email messages regularly from mailboxes and convert your email contents and attachments (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF) into faxable image format, then fax them out; Inbound faxes, voices or fax transmission reports will be sent via SMTP server and SMS messages.
- Sending fax as simple as sending an email (email to fax).
- Send and receive fax from web browser.
- Supports for almost all popular file formats, without any 3rd-party software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Reader(PDF), OpenOffice, RTF, HTML, TIF and other image files.
- Easy integration with Microsoft Exchange, MDaemon, Gmail, Domino/Notes, Postfix, or other mail servers.
- Integrated support for the Google Apps, including checking email from Gmail, uploading faxes to Google Docs, importing Google Accounts.
- Send cover page only fax, TWAIN scanner supported.
- Printer drivers for Windows supports printing to FaxMind from any application.
- Black list based upon Caller ID and CSID may prevent you from junk/spam faxes.
- Automatic inbound fax notifications and fax transmission reports via SMS.
- Rules based inbound fax routing using the Caller ID and ID of the sending fax device.
- Fax over IP/FoIP/VoIP, save Up to 90% on Fax Calls.
- Simple IVR and Voice message capability.
- Support Dialogic